Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease due to unknown reason that causes chronic inflammation of the joints, the tissue around the joints, as well as other organs in the body. It is a chronic joint disease that damages the joints of the body. RA can occur at any age, but is more common in middle age. Infection, genes and hormone changes may also be linked to the disease.
“Rheumatoid Arthritis” related joint symptoms mainly includes:-
• The inflammation in the joints causes pain, stiffness, swelling, and loss of function.
• The inflammation often affects other organs and systems of the body, including the lungs, heart, and kidneys.
• If the inflammation is not slowed or stopped, it can permanently damage the affected joints and other tissues.
STEM CELL TREATMENT FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS:-
Currently, RA is treated with immune suppressive agents such as steroids, methothrexate, cyclosporine, gold, and more recently infliximab (Remicade). Despite inducing temporary improvement, these approaches possess long-term adverse effects due to non-specific inhibition of immune responses.
Stem cell therapy induces healing activity with various forms of arthritis. Besides healing activity of damaged tissues in RA related patients, stem cells provide immunomodulation (to shut off pathological responses) and also start producing anti-inflammatory cytokines (especially Mesenchymal stem cells) to stop the immune attack on synovial fluid of joints.
Physical therapy is one of the parts of stem cell therapy because physical therapy stimulates muscles, bones, and joints through exercise or other methods. The result is more strength, tone, and overall fitness.
Protocol Outline for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA):-
• We perform mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) transplantation derived from bone marrow and cord tissue because MSCs differentiate into many types of cells such as bone, cartilage, neuron and so more and it also suppress immune inflammation through secretion of anti-inflammatory cytokines such as: IL-10, TGF-beta and IL-1.
• We perform 2-3 times stem cells transplantation via intravenously (IV) at some specific time interval to make the recovery better for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
• We also start stem cell supplement (Stem-Kine) during and after stem cell transplantation to get better improvement.
Follow-up with patients:-
Our medical staff members will be in contact with patients to get complete follow-up at 1, 3, 6 month intervals to monitor all the evaluation.
1. Rodriguez et al. 2012 (International Archives of Medicine).Autologous stromal vascular fraction therapy for rheumatoid arthritis: rationale and clinical safety.
If you have any queries related to stem cell therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis then contact us without any hesitation on our contact numbers:-
Md. No:- +91-9650988899, +91-9891404143
To get quick response, fill our quick contact form……